Wat ga je doen
As the manager financial planning, reporting and control you will help the business in achieving the long term strategic goals. You will develop adequate management information, focusing on strategic KPI's.
Je bent verantwoordelijk voor
As manager financial planning, reporting and control you will:
- Manage the planning, reporting and control cycle for the business unit Solar and Wind (120+ operating companies in 3 countries).
- This includes monthly reporting and analysis for both financials and non-financials as well as quarterly reporting and long range planning.
- Implement changes in IFRS and Eneco accounting procedures, including impact assessment of those changes.
- Improve management information (both content, data sources and systems) and planning tooling.
- Coordinate the half year close, hard close and Year end Close and liaise with Financial shared service center and Auditors
- Coordinate the special project: privatization project of the Eneco Group.
The remuneration for this position will be between €60.000 and €98.000 (all-in, based on a full time year contract), depending om experience and expertise.
Wat breng je mee?
You're a fast learner and you're able to adapt to new environments and situations quickly by thorough analysis and prompt action. You've got courage, a high energy flow, a positive attitude and execution power. So that you realize the objectives in an ever faster changing organization.
- Proven track record in a similar role, including foreign subsidiaries
- Strong knowledge of IFRS.
- You are able to translate complex issues (e.g. IFRS topics) into simple robust processes and procedures in order to secure timely relevant management information
- Knowledge of SAP-FI and SAP-BPC is a must
- Knowledge of Power-BI and data warehouse solutions is a very nice to have
Waar ga je werken?
Working at Eneco means working for a sustainable energy company that aims to create a new world that is smarter, better, cleaner, more fun and more liveable. We work flexible, according to the 'new way of working' in an inspiring, modern building: Eneco World. Conveniently located, a 2 minute walk from train and metro station "Rotterdam Alexander".
Do you want to know more about this vacancy at Eneco? Contact Jan Hamer, our Manager Business Control on 06-2159 3337 and he will answer all your questions. For further information about the selection procedure, please contact Freya Lipka, Senior Corporate Recruiter, on 06-15611497
Apply immediately? Please do! For your and our convenience, use the "apply" button on this page and upload your resume. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
An online assessment and an employment screening will be part of the selection procedure.